2011年10月9日日曜日

"It is under service gracefully"Returns!(3) It rubs or gets wet Again

A:
When seeing the bag which had in the important customer and followed it as くお土産買, it had written, "Now, please keep in mind that a color may adhere if it rubs strongly or gets wet."
This is illegal.

B:
It can say and is legal.

A:
The conclusion which says that my brains are more illegal is not sufficient, and it is ?.

B:
The inside of Mr. A's brain is organic-functions 痴態 or an organic-functions zone, and a lawless area.

A:
It rubs or gets wet Again
(C)ill-health 2011













B:
No, ...
It is ... even if it can show thing.    (--;)  

A:
I am me. --
I wanted me to have boiled all things and to only know that it is ウソツキ, -- あああぁぁ!
It rubs or gets wet Again(C)ill-health 2011













B:
わ .. I understand, so please do not send the same photograph twice.
it says or impossible at least now -- please be not under an illusion ..
(--;)

A:
Since the death sentence of "being under service gracefully" is already carried out, may I put this exchange on the direction of a hot spring?
Since it was slightly interesting.

B:
It does not matter..
Although looked occasionally ..

A:
I will have you let it use.
It is a real name.

B:
No, that even I put into a delusion zone should stop.

A:
Is it a real name?
putting in, if it is a real name -- yes, is it のん?

B:
No, it is if you are the younger generation of the company..

A:
Aren't they じゃあ and front passage B?

B:
I will need your help, if it can do.

A:
I understand.
It does as much as possible.

B:
No, it is "must" which is not "as possible as you".

A:
He does not understand English well.
I will ask Mr. Excite instantly. --
ん?
As possible as you?
If it is ねば, there is nothing?
Is Excite translation foolish?

B:
obtaining -- ? ん   it is troublesome ... anyhow (--;) --   Mast   it is -- !.
Take a rudder!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

コメントどうもありがとうございます。
貴方のコメントは世界とワシとあなたを救う。
たぶん。